Personalization doesn’t stop once you’ve chosen the perfect pendant. You need to finish off the look by choosing a chain length. We have plenty of different lengths, so we’re sure you’ll find something that fits your (or your mom’s) style!
Some of our shortest chains are 14” (35 cm) which, for most women, will sit slightly above the collarbone. Like you pendant to dangle a bit more? Go for our longest chain of 32” (81 cm) which will hang around mid-ribcage, or choose any length in between.
Helpful Tip: If you’re buying this gift for your mother, think about how her necklaces usually hang around her neck and check out the picture above.
length. Grab a piece of string and loop it around your neck, creating the length you like best. Then, just measure the piece of string from one end to the other and there you have it!
Just remember that the chain length you measured doesn’t include the pendant. The majority of our pendants are between 0.75”-2” (or 2-5 cm) so your necklace will actually be that much longer than the chain. You can check the exact measurement of your pendant by looking at the product description and clicking on the Size & Material tab.
Here’s an example: If you choose an 18” (45 cm) chain, your necklace including the pendant will be between 18.75”- 20” (47-50 cm) depending on the exact style of the pendant you choose.
CHOOSING THE LENGTH OF YOUR BRACELET
1. Measure your wrist. Using a measuring tape, measure tightly just above the wrist bone as below
If you do not have a measuring tape, you can use a thin strip of paper. It is important to use a thin, flat paper strip. If you use a thick string, you will end up with a measurement ½” – 1” (1.2-2.5 cm) longer than your actual wrist size.
Wrap the strip around your wrist, and mark with a pen or marker where it starts to overlap. Lay the strip flat and measure its length up to the marker with a ruler.
2. Round up the measurement. Take the measurement from either the measuring tape or paper strip and round it up to the next ⅛” (0.3 cm). This shall be your wrist size.
CHOOSING THE SIZE OF YOUR RING
Follow these simple directions to figure out your ring size. Determining your ring size is simple. Just follow these five steps:
1. Cut a strip of paper 0.5” (1.2 cm) wide and about 8” (20 cm) long or take a short string.
2. Wrap the paper or string around the finger you will wear the ring on. Make sure to wrap it around the widest part of your finger, even if that is your knuckle. The ring won’t sit there but needs to slide over it.
3. Find the spot where the paper or string overlaps and mark it with a pen or pencil.
4. Using a ruler, measure the length of the paper or string from the edge to the spot you marked. Every inch counts and, if needed, round up to the nearest inch.
5. Look at our chart below to find your ring size.
|Inside circumference (in)||Inside circumference (mm)||US Size|
Tips for best results:
- Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.
- Bear in mind, different fingers on the same and the opposite hand may have different sizes. Therefore, measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
- Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.